domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

If i were to London....

In de future, I hope to travel to England because i think that country its amazing. London is the capital of England and has beautiful places. If sometime I can to travel to this country I will know a lot of places.  In a week I will meet very important and beautiful places. The truth is: I make a table to planning my visit of someone places, its very freak, but is a big illusion. Obviously I used the tube because I don`t have a lot of money and is most funny, it was a adventure :)   In my first day on London I visit the London eye, a fabulous panorama to see London from the top, is expensive but worth it :) (cost  18.6 pounds, cheapest fare). I m going in the evening because i have to rest after the plain. I take the tube like transport because is most cheap. The London eye stay in the embankement station. The second day, I will go to tower of London, this place tis very important to history of that country because was a prison, very scary!. The tower stays in the tower hill station and opens from 10 o’clock at the morning, for that I going in the morning and have the evening free. The next day in going to the British museum, and stay in here all the day because is very big and interesting, And the wonderful things is that it is Free! Fabulus. I take the tube and download in the Holborn station.  The others day I am going to Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum in the afternoon and see the all wax dool, Funny!. To Natural History Museum, im going in the morning in Friday, this place is free and stay in the south Kensington in zone ! like others tube station that I will take. In Saturday, im going to Camden Market to buy souvenir and give for may family. (I hope to not expensive). In may free time , im resting or waking in the city and goin to bar or dancing club :D
Obviously I know others places that I don´t put in my table, like the big beng or Buckingham palace, but that will see in the road.

If you have information of other place, tell me please.!

Bye have a good week and be happy :)!       

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario