martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

Picture...



Hello! in this moment I want to write about a picture that i love it. Its very difficult chooses a one picture, because I have a lot of them in my Facebook, and show important event for me.
In this case, i want share a beautiful pic where it was photograph the geyser of Taito. This is not my favorite picture but I think that is wonderful because show us  an amazing event of nature. I do not remember that who took this picture (maybe Rodrigo, Catalina [my friends] or me), but it is not important. This picture was taken in October in 2010, when my Friends and  me traveled to San Pedro, north of Chile. We went to the Anthropology Congress, and known a lot of part of San Pedro too. This experience was very exciting and unforgettable.

I like this picture because a remember this moment very well. We went to know the geyser very early, 4 o'clock at the morning. This mornig was very cold and the road to arrived to the geyser was very long. But when we arrived to geyser, we was in shock. This place was very beautiful and i think that this picture prove this. The gayser emerged of the ground, the mountain in back and bright sky is very amazing.





You should to know this place! Do not be repentant!
Trust me!

Good week, bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. that is a migic place, and a really good picture

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice place, unfortunately threatened by a geothermal company.

    ResponderEliminar