martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Family's day

Hello, in this moment, the teacher let me to write about something that I like a lot. The true is: I don’t know to writing. I want to write a lot of thing like my hobby, the thing that I like my dog or other. The decision is very complicated. For that I m going to tell you about my Family’s Sunday.  This day is very important for my dad (I don’t know why) for that my family (mom, dad, brother and sister) and I have lunch together. If I or my brother sleep outside (other house), we have to arrive early to home. My dad becomes angry if we arrive late.

My dad goes to the supermarket and buys delicious food for the lunch, like a back of pig, or raviolis, or makes a lasagna or other.  My daddy cooks the food, sometime my mom helps him, I make the salad, and my sister put the table (sometime my brother put there, but is very uncommon). It is a Family’s work J.Obviously; we eat very late like 4 or 5 in the afternoon. We have a great moment; we talk about us week, an important thing that happens in this country, or talk about politics or other topic very important and interesting. We stay sitting until the evening.
I like the Sunday days, it’s very important to me because I stay with my family all the day. In the week this is not possible, because my parents and brother work and my sister and I are students for that we have a different time.  
I hope that you make the similar thing with your family because is a grated form to stay together and have a time for us.
Good bye!

3 comentarios:

  1. my family also make a "family sunday" I think is really beautifull and sweet

    ResponderEliminar
  2. each family has its own traditions and it is very important to keep it. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar