miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

vacation with class

In this year, my faculty had a big strike because we fought for a better education in Chile. This strike last 5 months, because in November, the students decided to come back to finish the second semester.  This decision involves to have a class in vacations.  In the Christmas and new years, we will worry for classes that will be boring.
  It’s very complicate to have a semester in 2 months, because it’s the knowledge is much to be learned in so little time. In this semester I have 5 subject and English.  I hope to have good grades in the subjects because my vacations (in February) wil be better, because I am not going to have to study in this time.
The bad thing for this strike (for me) is that I all the years I worked in December and January, but now I can’t for the class. I expected to work well this year because I have the money for holidays, but that doesn’t happen.
 But the strike wasn’t in vane.

I hope to have a good Christmas and new years. J

2 comentarios:

  1. good for you vero, i hope we can party a lot in February, i wish you the best to this semester...and i'm sure that our work wi'll give us very good results (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Damage for vacations! I hope you have a wonderful semester and I hope too you can enjoy the summer in february!

    ResponderEliminar