martes, 5 de abril de 2011

A little remembrer of my child

I don’t know a lot of place in Chile or other country, for that my list of place to know is very extensive. But I have in my mind a place, a very beauty place. When  I was a little person, I thougth that place was very magic.  This place is located to 47 kilometers of noth-east of Cauquenes (VII region of Chile) and the name is Loanco.
It iwas tradition of my Family go every year on febrary and stay in here for thee days ( it is a few days, but my family and I have a great moment). The tradition exist because my ancle made his birday in this place ( Hi was a owner of house)
When we arrived, my aunt waited us with a very delicious lunch, like lentil, beans, charquican and other tipical dish. Obviously, The childs eaten first. If  Ibfinished my lunch, I went to the beach or dune of sand to play with my brother or others child.
 I was like play and throw to the dune. I saw the dune very, very high. When I satyed in the top, I had fear. But I though other thing and throw down, finally  I had a great time. It was the most funny in this place.
When the adult finished their lunch, they taken us ( me and the other childs) to the Faro. The faro was a lake that satyed to 2 kilometer  of  the house. We went  on foot, it was very tiring. We stay in this place a lot of time,  sometimes after the sunset. We arrived to the haouse and the child went to bed.
The day in this place was very long and enjoy.
I liked go again and make everything to do when i was a child.
I hope that you like my remmember. My little remember.
Bye!


1 comentario:

  1. The seventh region is excellent! I do not know the place, but this near Curi! Maule region alive!

    ResponderEliminar