martes, 19 de abril de 2011

I love...

Well, in this post I am going to talk about of my favorite piece of technology. First, I should tell us that I don’t love the technology, the reason is: I don’t understand it. I don’t be a technologic person. I don’t know use the computer programs.  Neither, I don’t know unload music, programs or games.  Once, my boyfriend asked me, if I know a new program for computer and I said: Is it a program of television? :S
Moreover, I don’t have a modern cellular, because I don´t understand too. My cell phone is very easy to use. When I lost my cell, I was being happy. Really, I don’t care the cell phone.
However, a technological thing that I love and I can’t “live” without is myMP3. The MP3 is wonderful because is small and I put the music that I love; it’s the best invention forever. I can listen to music every day, in all time. (Except on class or important meeting). When I travel by car or public transport I turn up my pendrive and listen to music that I like; I don´t disturb anybody whit a noise. (I hate the people who listen to music on your cell phone without earphone, their make a lot noise).
My first MP3, I sold with my fist salary when I was 16 years.  But it was stolen. In this year, in my birthday my boyfriend gave me another, I was happy!. It’s very fabulous.
Sincerely, I love it!
Good bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario