martes, 12 de abril de 2011

...

  Today I’ m going to talk about myself and why I choose anthropoloy career. When I went to school, I wanted study anthropology and I didn’t study anything else. When I finish the school I was sure that I entered for this career, but wasn’t that.  Therefore I entered to Bachillerato and “study” this for 2 years. Actually I have the bachiller’s grade.
   This large way does not discourage me to study that I was like. And now I study anthropology!! J. This is my second year. But I want study archaeology (this is a mention of anthropology and I m going to take the next year). I choose this area because I like to work in “free air”, climb hill and found different tools that there can be explain the human past.
  This discipline is important because the people can know of the human past and the different process of our evolution. Too we can learn for different cultures that inhabit our land. But there do not possible if we do not use the technology tools. For that the archaeology should go with the vanguard of technology and we will have more accurate data.
  My favorite subject (I think) is the zooarqueologia.  I think that is fascinating. I love the idea of see an animal bone and know their date of live, their hill, their geographical settlement and other things.
  I will hope convert in archeologist, a good archeologist!

1 comentario:

  1. I like the study of animals too. The relations between humans and animals are a very interesting topic in the reconstruction of past.

    ResponderEliminar